Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Trip.

I am David.

I like to travel around the World. I have traveled more than ten countries in the world and I like to learn about their culture. I have been in Germany and I know that I drank the best beer. I went to French and I know that Paris is the light city.

I have been in Argentina, I met three different cities. One of them is Buenos Aires, I liked a lot. It looks like European city. I saw Boca Vs River. They are the best team in Argentina. The second city is San Juan. I love that city because there are the best hockey players in the world. The third is Mendoza. There was my first championship abroad of my country.

I went to United States and I visited three cities. The first city is New York and I liked a lot because I watched that city in many movies. When I arrived there I felt that I am in a movie. The second is Detroit and I could see where the movie’s of Robocop was made. The third city is Mackinac Island. I lived there for four months and I worked in the fudge company called Ryba’s Fudge. I ate chocolate all time and I didn’t gain weight.

I know more countries. But, I’m going to talk about that later. I hope that you like my story about my trips.

4 comments:

Eugene said...

Oh my godness~~kkk ^^ Hi David~^^
your blog looks so super good~
Nice trip~ I want to go in the world later. So, I will definitely go to your country and others..^^
Take care~

JIN said...

Wa~!!! You're great!! I want to heard about your world trip more. Especailly, I wanna know how was your trip in NY. Because I hope to go to NY~!. Anyway~! If you want to travel to asia, I recommand you visit to Korea. You'll so touch.

Randy said...

Wow! You went what I went..

I think France and Germany were so good.

Thank you to remind me about that.

I think we have in common~

I have been 10 countries also~!!

Jin! I can tell you how is the NY!!

Just ask me~!

Kristi said...

Can you imagine if I worked in a fudge factory? What a disaster! All my teeth would fall out!!

I think it's great that you have been able to travel to so many different countries. I love to travel, too! I am planning a trip to Spain and Portugal this summer. I am going with 3 of my friends for about 2 weeks. I'm so excited! Have you ever been?